Friday, June 22, 2012

Copenhagen Heaven

My first encounter with Copenhagen was not long after my student times. I enjoyed the relaxing trip with our Uni friends. At the time, the Sweden to Denmark bridge was still in construction. 

Should I have known that 10 years later I would have lived close to it, I think I would have paid more attention to the city. I am happy I've had more opportunities to visit Copenhagen. It has always been enjoyable, relaxing, easy, practical (thanks to the new Sweden to Denmark train line and bridge) ........and at times cold. 

These 3 photos were taken during my last trip to Copenhagen in the 2010's.



New Graff Design in Town



Storming Danish pubs



Light snow layer on quiet capital



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave your comments, as I really appreciate them.