Friday, July 20, 2012

Black and white Cape Town

I was very fortunate to be given a lucky ticket to Cape Town. I had never been to South Africa and not even to the African continent. My brother and his generous heart allowed me to get to discover this new land. 

I had 5 days. 

As you can imagine, I took many photos, and back at home I decided to develop a series in black and white. 

Before you move on to view the photos, my first thought about what I saw was beauty. It was just beauty standing all around me. The landscape were amazing and the people had a great sense of humour. It was a joy to be there and to communicate with such lovely people. A perfect first trip to Cape Town. 


























A big thank you to Sami who was a vital element of this trip.


Apologies to South Africans if this interpretation appears to be narrow. It's only based on a 5 day discover journey. Fully aware that South Africa today is made up of many more elements, I shall embrace the future opportunities to go back and discover further. Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave your comments, as I really appreciate them.